FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

31 December 2011

Postcards away from home



While I was visiting Dallas for Christmas last week, I had a chance to stop by the new Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit that was on display at the Dallas Museum of Art. It featured 5 different themes that represented JPG's particular design aesthetic. There was a lot of focus on sexual identification misplacement and the modern transformation of roles through fashion. 

I think my new chunky fuzz ball of a sweater pairs perfectly with these photos...anyways, about those..I picked up these lovely postcards with amazing images of past fashion moments brought to you by Gaultier. I'm saving up to buy the book because it was quite pricy in the gift shop. But it's more then worth it to add to my growing collection of fashionable coffee table reads!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love that postcard of the Madonna. What's the name of that piece? I'm trying to find a print of it but I keep getting Lady Gaga

    ReplyDelete