FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

02 December 2011

The Riveting Red Coat


(Wearing: Sparkle Fade top, Zara pants, R+C sunnies, UO bag,Vintage coat, scarf, & shoes)

I'm so glad it's finally cold enough to bring out this little number. The bright red shade is great for this time of year. Reminds me of being warm (shrugs) when the wind is about to blow me over. I fell in love with all the focal points in the middle of the jacket. The extra flap that folds over the buttons. The side zipper. The extended collar. All the extra bells & whistles turn this ordinary coat into a high end ready to wear piece. It lays so nicely on my body giving me a desirable shape for fall. You always want to have a strong silhouette. It can be hard to look good these days with the current winter provisions. Sometimes you have to wear a million layers to stay comfortable, but most people look the exact opposite.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment