FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

14 December 2011

Top ten favorite looks of Pre Fall 2012


(photos via Style)

Looks from Pre-Fall 2012:

1. Jason Wu 
2. Temperley London 
3. Helmut Lang
4. Thakoon
5. Chanel
6. Jenni Kayne
7. Theysken's Theory
8. Reed Krakoff
9. Jason Wu
10. BCBG Max Azria

It's when I pull my top ten favorite looks out of a handful of collections that I actually realize how versatile my personal taste is for fashion. When it comes down to what I like and what I don't like, it's not about a specific style that I respond to, but more of a certain look that is envisioned and perfectly executed in my eyes. For example from the selections above, I'm a huge fan of Helmut Lang for the futuristic vision and asymmetrical almost fantasy-like cuts, but at the same time I love Jason Wu and Thakoon for their feminine approaches to indentifying with a modern woman of today. The designers are polar opposites, but I love both for their unique efforts with fashion. The evolution of ready to wear is finally happening. Fashion is becoming more socially accepted and understood as a creative process and not just a grueling morning routine. With all unique designers that are popping up every season, there is a little something for everyone. Anyways..on to the photos. There is no particular order of favortism...they are all great. I couldn't decide.

What was your favorite Pre Fall collection?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment