FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

21 May 2012

Jitrois x Interview



Went to the Jitrois store opening the other night in SoHo on behalf of Interview Mag. Did the usual. Mingled with people, enjoyed the h'orderves, danced to Donna Summer hits, and looked at fabulous pieces that I need IMMEDIATELY. I saw a huge focus on suede and die hard leather staples throughout the collection. It's a bit pricy, but well worth every penny! The fashionable Brant brothers hosted the event, so I had to give thanks for a lovely party! I definitely wanna go back and do some shopping! Check them out here!

The warm weather i've been yearning for since January, has FINALLY arrived.
 It's time to focus on my inspirations for my summer closet.
Going for something totally different this year!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment