FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

16 May 2012

New Wave Machine


Photos by Johnny & I

I've been eyeing the Henry Holland x Le Specs collaboration ever since the collection for summer 2012 came out a few months ago. It's about time we crossed paths. Paired with a vintage collared shirt, light wash Levi's skinnies, worn to the bone Church oxfords, and my favorite Moschino watch! I must say, very few designers produce an entire product line that i'm freak out over, but this one was sure to do it for me. Each pair is so wearable, yet funky and unique. To top it off, they feature cool colors, geometric shapes, and a light 70's disco undertone. Count me in! I've got these from the lovely people over at I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS in the LES. I want every single pair, but these took high priority above the rest. 

Check out other pairs and the HH x Le Spec campaign here

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment