FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

27 March 2011

WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME?


Why Dont You Love Me? - Beyonce Knowles

Has anyone seen this new video!? I like Beyonce but i'm not much of a TV type so I don't keep up with her music videos. But I LOVE THIS. The styling, presentation, quality, and pizazz is all so on point. It's so cute, but even through the story she pulls DIVA fierce all across the board.

Does anyone know who the stylist is? I've been trying to figure it out, but still haven't managed to find it. Although the song just came out!

I love the vintage take with a modern twist. She looks gorgeous and I am a fan of each look (which happens to be like 6)! There were quite a few hautefit changes for the making of this!

What do you think?

FLAWLESS? I know.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment