FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

19 October 2011

Highlight: Alexander McQueen SS12




Backstage before the show with models in finale pieces. 
AMAZING!





Beauty: Minimalism with bare face and white eyes + patterned braids


Shoes: Skyscraping wedges with floral details and serpent laces in both knee and ankle length

(photos via Style & YAPM)

I didn't do much coverage of all the international fashion weeks this season due to many other projects I've been working on, but I figured I would summarize one of my favorite shows of the season. It's no surprise that I was head over heels for Sarah Burton's new collection for Alexander McQueen. The beauty is beyond words. Every season, the brand redefines art through emotion, history, and inspiration, while paving the pathway for future designers. I'm eager to see how Burton's contribution to the progression of McQueen will pan out over time. Over the next few years, will she influence a new generation of fashion? I'm sticking around to find out. I hope to attend one of the future collections. It would be a dream, to say the least.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment