FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

19 October 2011

United Stripes of Wang




(A Wang crop top + long shirt, Levi's jeans, Target socks, Oliver Peoples sunglasses +vintage cuff)

First and foremost, sorry for the slow update over the past few weeks, I've been super busy lately and it's not slowing down anytime soon! :)

Anyways, I went crazy at the Alexander Wang sample sale before fashion week. I was loving all the striped shirts that were perfect for layering in the fall...so I had to stock up. This cream duo is my favorite, especially for a quick stroll through Thompkins Square Park on a nice day. I wish I could of prepared a little better financially for the sale though. They had so many of most sough after luxury runway pieces for only a few hundred dollars and I would have loved to have gotten my hands on them. Oh well, next time! Designer sales are definitely not a foreign word in NYC and there are so many coming up. My next big venture is Versace for H&M in November! It's gonna be insane! In this case, believe the hype! 

MADNESS!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment