FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

27 October 2011

Liquid & Leather


(Wearing: Club Monaco button up, Betsey Johnson leggings, Tiffany & Co. bean necklace, Vintage leather vest, jewelry, sunglasses, and boots)

In love with these Betsey Johnson irridescent liquid leggings I found recently. I don't usually ever wear things from her because it's the complete polar opposite of my taste. These are a neutral piece and a nice addition to my legging obsession. They remind me alot of the Christopher Kane liquid clutches! I find them easy to wear and the color is so on point. Working a lot lately, but trying to get more styling work. I've got so many photos to edit and post. Look forward to many outfit posts in the future. I enjoy covering various topics that I love on here, but seeing my personal style is like a key into the world that I live in daily, which is what I want to publish! Fashion is more then just an option, it's a lifestyle.

Halloween is coming up after the weekend! And I have no idea what i'm wearing. I'll probably piece it together last minute like always, but that makes it more spontaneous for me. My 90's raver barbie look last year was pretty epic! Going to the Paper Magazine party tonight..i'm sure the fashionable ghouls will be out early.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment