FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

26 February 2013

Sequin-y Situation

 *Click photo for full post
Photos by Sam E. Butler
(Wearing: Hugo Boss sequin smoking coat, Uniqlo top & tights, Zara boots, Alexander Wang bag, Vintage skirt & sunglasses)

By day 3 of harsh winds, frigid temperatures, and snow on and off all day long, I basically said screw it, and started wearing what I wanted regardless of what it was like outside! This was on my way in to the Herve Leger show at Lincoln Center! This season the Azria duo presented a high energy show with printed bandage dresses, killer overcoats, sporty ready to wear paired with black body harnesses & leather baseball caps underneath these massive fox fur HOODS that every accessory-obsessed gal would envy for days! I caught up with Lubov Azria after the show in the AmEx Skybox and stayed for a private Q+A she did with press members! She's so sweet!

* I dont have the best video situation of the finale since I was seated with the AE girls elevated SKY high in the lounge above the theater, but you can watch the full video here! I can't wait to download the soundtrack from this & the BCBG Max Azria show earlier in the week! Love these beats!

(video via Youtube/Fashion TV)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment