FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

06 February 2013

Ombre'd effect

Photos by Lindsay Cozart
(Wearing: Narciso Rodriguez top, Zara shorts & shoes, Helmut Lang bag, Fresh stole, and vintage jacket)

I'm a little behind when it comes to up to date hair & beauty trends, but I finally changed up my luscious locks a bit. I was so sick of the same drab look i've had for years- long & curly. It needed something to lighten up my face, i've been feeling so washed out in cahoots with this NY WINTER FROM HELL. so I figured dip dying my ends would be the perfect option. I wasn't looking for too much of a color change since natural works best for me, so my colorist LIGHTLY took care of my ends. Simple and subtle, but it's definitely a change! If you're ever in NYC and looking for a fabulous cut/color, hit up Cy at Tommy Guns salon! 
He works wonders!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment