FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

26 February 2013

Take it to the streets



Photos by moi
Featuring: Choiboko designs

I was very impressed by some of the looks that came out of the Concept Korea show. Seoul based designer, Choiboko showed a bright collection of amazing seperates in eye catching digital prints covered in graffiti. I find graffiti to be like caligropaphy for the modern world.. I've always been fascinated by street art, starting when I was little with Stephen Sprouse & his fashion collaborations, and onto when I got older when I got into Miss Van Dam/Fafi stages. I live in a very art driven area in Bushwick, Brooklyn... so street art is a part of my every day life! I absolutely died for the matching clutches with the strap for your hands! So practical for city life, you always need your hands free! And the leather/faux fur combination biker jacket was another favorite! I cant get over the fact that it looks so animated! Cant wait to see more from him in the future! 

You should check em' out as well!
Always share the love! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment