FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

16 February 2013

CoF x Sofi's Mode

Photo via You've Been Spotted
(Wearing: Opening Ceremony skirt worn as top, Alexander Wang pants, Helmut Lang bag, House of Harlow sunglasses, & vintage hat)

Let's be honest, the actuality of doing a day by day style diary between multiple shows/presentations, dinners, events, launches, and parties is SLIM TO NONE. I'm catching up on all my editing now to share with you, and we're clear into the 3rd day of London Fashion Week! But I wanted to at lease show a mini cameo I made on Sweden's largest TV site, Aftonbladet, talking about my personal style and my ideal outfits with Sofi's Mode. It was so great to speak with people who are just as passionate about self expression as I am! 

As a follower of Crimes of Fashion, i'd most appreciate it if you checked it out and spread the love!

You can see the full video here!

Life is full of infinite possibilities!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment