FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

25 February 2013

Snow Flurries

Photos by Sam E. Butler
(Wearing: Alexander Wang overcoat & bag, Zara hat & skirt, Uniqlo turtleneck and tights, Chloe Sevigny boots, Posso leather spats, & Henry Holland x Le Specs sunglasses)

This was one of the many looks I sported during NYFW. It was hard to master the art of being fabulous and weather conscious, but I think I may have succeeded with this look! It has a sporty feel to it all with the jacket and hat. Perfect for running through the streets all day. These boots are basically heaven to my feet now that i've broken them in, meanwhile people think i'm braving the snow in HELL'S heels. 

PS: Always remember to know the weather before you leave your house, otherwise you'll get stuck in the wet snow/rain with my microsuede "Krista" bag by Wang! I almost had a meltdown!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment