FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

26 September 2010

(NYC/BK) - Candid Street Style






BROOKLYN FLEA MARKET:


I love the BK flea market held every Saturday in Fort Greene. I was told about it by many people and finally have had the chance to check it out the last couple of weekends while i've been here. It's got such great finds! And lots of chic people! It's very casual and easy going but these people stood out from the crowd to me! Loving all these looks!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This is what I work to BK- Complex Geometries shirt, Zara equestrian pants with suede panels, Vintage lace up Keds, Barneys Co-Op belt, and Marc by Marc Jacobs Airliner clutch

and this was my piece I found at the market that i'm dying over currently...
1970's Lord & Taylor printed caftan


  NYC Street Chic:


These photos are from different events in, on, or around random areas of the city.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

Out with my Posso girls (MaryLouise Pels & Vanessa Giovaccini) at The Griffin! These girls created STYLE!

Lots of new upcoming events! I'm packing to go to Boston in the AM to cover their local fashion week they are hosting there!

Ciao! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment