FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

30 September 2010

VERA WANG PREVIEW AT BOSTON BOUTIQUE

I'm not usually one to follows collections consisting of wedding gowns. But everyone knows that Vera Wang is the best in the business. So the opportunity to check out her latest collection at the boutique during some of the Boston Fashion Week events was definitely something worth doing. The boutique is small but quaint and I had a chance to drop by it today after the collection last night. Such a great location! I really love the atmosphere in Boston. It gives me that warm hearted feeling at the end of every night, and i'm sad to say it's my last night in town! But it's back to NYC in the AM and that city holds the key to my soul! Anyways..back to the subject at hand.


So many to choose from! Be ready to drop a few dollars, but it's a once in a lifetime experience.


My fabulous friend Heleena checking out her dream gown!



The draping on these gowns were just incredible, but this was definitely the signature piece of the season. That train is to die for! I know it's for a wedding, but it reminds me of some of the amazing haute couture that is produced every season in Europe! If the dress fits...WEAR IT!

In other news: I was featured today on Click/Clash style blog! Check it out if you have a chance!
www.clickclash.blogspot.com

And as a final thought, leave it to the words of wisdom from Bride Wars..

“You don’t alter Vera to fit you! You alter yourself to fit Vera.”



Ciao! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment