FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

08 December 2010

From a different angle







(H&M cowlneck sweater, Pashmina cashmere scarf, thrifted distressed leather jacket, Wilson's leather skirt, Costume Dept leggings, Target unique fishnets over leggings, Dr. Marten boots, Kenneth Cole backpack)

I figured instead of taking traditional documentation of my outfits, I would zoom in on the details and focal points of my look. I take a lot of inspiration for what I wear from personal interpretations of my dreams and inspiration I take from the city around me. I'm a firm believer that getting dressed in the morning shouldn't just be a daily routine, but an adventure to wherever you want to take yourself. Just like James said in the movie Party Monster.."Honey, if you feel like a troll, then you should look like a troll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment