FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

01 December 2010

HOME AWAY FROM HOME







(Silence + Noise faux leather vest, RVCA tank, Daddy Long Legs leopard leggings, Ray Ban wayfarers, Thrifted boots, Vintage jewelry)

This is and always will be the one place in the world i'll go to escape the constant chaos of reality. When i'm having a bad day or just in need of some refreshment..this is where I end up. It's nestled in the hills of Malibu along the trail and up the rocks of Solstice Canyon. It's so peaceful and serene and nothing can ever replace it. Cant wait to visit LA again so I can go hiking! I'm looking for some good places outside of NYC, just haven't made a trip yet! Winter is beginning here! :) Cant wait for my first snow! I'm so excited for...

L A Y E R S

&

OUTERWEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment