FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

28 December 2010

GLOOM


It's raining here in Texas, and i'm doing last minute packing before I leave to fly back to NYC in a few hours. I miss the city, and am excited to come back. I'm not sure which is better for extreme weather..the cold, windy rain here in the south or the massive amounts of snow and blizzard like temperatures in NY. The end of the year is just a few days away and i'm thinking back on all the things that have happened this year. So crazy to see how fast time flies by. I'm more then ready for a new year full of new excitements and events. 2011 should be a great year, at least we can all hope! :)

I'm currently reminiscing back to my favorite collection from the late McQueen

FALL 2009: A Twisted Fantasy


It's really matching my mood today...

DARK & GLOOMY









This was such an innovative collection that really proved McQueen to be a true designer. He was a visionary who could work with whatever materials possible and still make a woman look beautiful and glamorous. He's achieved style in so many different lights over the years. Following him every year as a designer was like a step into a different story each time. This is a story I visit often..



I've been referring back to so many collections lately for reference. I'm just overwhelmed with glamour. 

IT'S A NEED, NOT A WANT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment