FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

09 February 2012

Minimarket meets the sand


(Photos via Nathan Chavez)

(Wearing: Wilson's leather jacket, thrifted beach hoodie, Wolford tights, Minimarket boots, Helmut Lang bag, Ray Ban sunglasses, & Zara gloves)

I was so happy to come home to a major shoe package last week. Inside were my beloved Minimarket Embla boots + Whyred Chelsea wedges (more about those later) that I ordered recently from UO. The chunky heel and rounded toe make for a great on-the-go boot that can be styled up or down, or just out the door. They haven't left my feet for the last few days and are making a lovely spot for themselves in my closet. This makes 2 pairs of Minimarkets now. They are SO comfortable. I definitely recommend them for a chic shoe that doesn't do so much wear and tear to your footsies.

I'm so tired from working all day + had the StyleList blogger dinner party and then a few events to start off #NYFW Fall 2012 collections. The official kick off is tomorrow morning, and i've got a full day of shows. Let the debauchery begin..

Be sure to check back to see my coverage on the streets, in the tents, and at the parties!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment