FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

15 February 2012

Print blocking at the tents


(Top photo via Vice UK style)

One of my favorites of the different looks i've worn this week during NYFW. I've been playing with playful prints and textures this season and it's definitely showing in my wardrobe. This particular outfit features one of my favorite vintage coats with my newest acclaimed high collared shirt from No Relation + a colorful Joe Fresh sweater, red leather pants, and my beloved pony hair Opening Ceremony x Dr. Marten Darcie boots. Adding the charm to my collar gives it an authentic Marni vibe, don't ya think?

xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love you and i aaa-love this. Im bored at work (the gallery) and I come accross your blog I met you at a party some years agoooo how are you?! Living in NY now?! FAbulous?! Ahhhh :) You are amazing. Youre going far kid, FAR!

    ReplyDelete