FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

08 February 2012

Scuba Diver


(Photos via Nathan Chavez)

(Wearing: All Saints sweater, Zara tailcoat,OC jacket and shoes,vintage printed pants, Rag & Bone beanie, Helmut Lang bag, Ray Ban sunglasses)

I went to the Opening Ceremony warehouse sale a few months back before Christmas and invested in a few signature pieces for an early birthday present to myself. Among the items were this amazing Tron Legacy x OC neoprene high collared coat and these sky high Chloe Sevigny x OC black leather boots. I've always been a fan of their collaborations, but I think the price points are a little outrageous for an average working student trying to compete with the higher end fashion circuits that grace numerous magazines and editors in the industry...especially in this economy. Regardless, the jacket was a must have with the high collar, motorcycle jacket-esque zippers, and that undeniable shad of electric blue. As for the boots, I went back on the last day and got them on double markdown after I let it saturate overnight. Since they were still there, I figured it was meant to be! :) 

I tend to easily get buyer's remorse especially when it's a "FINAL SALE" (aka worst words in a fashionisto's vocabulary, hence there isn't any room for indecisiveness. I was just afraid of the height of them since I'm 6'0" without shoes on. But in the end it all worked out perfectly. End result?

SCUBA BOY MEETS READY2WEAR

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment