FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

14 November 2012

Crossing paths


( Alexander Wang "Kirsten" tote)

I finally decided this beauty and I were meant for each other when I was at the designers private sample sale this past week in NYC. I've seen it a million times online and in store (it's one of his signature bags), but something about seeing it 80% off brought it even clearer into focus. When it comes to bags, i'm pretty basic. I love black - it's simple, classic, and easily wearable. It can be dressed up or down from day to night. You will definitely see her later this week in an outfit post! 

For more of CRIMES OF FASHION, follow me on my other social platforms! :)

twitter.com/midnightharlot
instagram.com/crimesoffashion
garcondelamode.tumblr.com
lookbook.nu/crimesoffashion
lyst.com/crimesoffashion

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment