FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

08 November 2012

The Modern Business suit

(Wearing: Zara pants & choker, MMM x H&M blazer/scarf, We Who See wedges, vintage hat/belt/clutch, House of Harlow sunglasses, Moschino watch)

I've been pretty inspired by the F/W 2012 Louis Vuitton ready to wear collection and all of its fabulosity in recent days. I'm playing with clashing prints, hats with detail, 20's power suits, etc. You could easily interpret this into your Monday-Friday wardrobe. The way I look at it..It's 2012 - the traditional black & white 3 piece suit is no longer expected in the workplace. Add a little bit of your personal style with accessories and fun color palettes. This Zara choker is super chic for any time of day, it's from their latest fall 2012 jewelry collection (which is oozing with baubles & crystals) - which has a very Prada/Miu Miu feel..something fabulous you'd find in your grandmothers closet. But whatever it is, I love it!

I've compiled a travel post for the upcoming weekend (which will be up tomorrow) and this is a part of my day to night look I created. Be sure to check in tomorrow for your perfect weekend trip essentials!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment