FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

02 November 2012

The cat's meow


(Wearing: Vince hoodie, Topshop knee highs, HoH "Chelsea" sunglasses, & MMM x H&M cuff)

I remember seeing these House of Harlow shades debut last year and I had to have them. Unfortunately, so did every other fabulous entity this side of the Atlantic. I somewhat searched for them for months and never had any luck (sold out EVERYWHERE). The Chelsea came out in many different color/textured versions since the original (which were all pretty rad), but black is a classic staple and establishes more of an every day wear kind of appeal instead of every once in awhile for me. I luckily came across a restock of the pair recently and immediately jumped on them. They finally arrived last week and i'm pleased to report they haven't left my bag since I opened the box. 

The feline-like shape is undeniable!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment