FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

06 November 2012

Say goodnight, Isabella

(Wearing: Alexander Wang jacket & wristlet, NR x DN shift dress, K-Too leggings, Calvin Klein "Isabella" boots, & HoH sunglasses)

Held out on wearing these baby's all summer so I could pair them with my upcoming fall looks. It's the only time it makes sense to wear burgundy for me. I'm so bright in the summer time and my color palettes fade out as the year goes on to leading to softer silhouettes, and hues that are easier on the eyes. These are the perfect city boot - super chic, yet super comfortable. Half of my shoes don't get much wear except for special occasions due to the fact I can't last 8 blocks in them. My only challenge with these was how difficult it was to incorporate this shade of color within my closet, and it doesn't help that they're velvet..so I played it safe with black separates. Once I get some wear in them, i'll step out of my comfort zone and take a few more fashionable risks when getting ready! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment