FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

14 February 2011

DAY 4 OF #NYFW





Hey everyone!

Like I promised, I'm gonna be doing multiple updates to get in all the great coverage I've seen during fashion week thus far. I'm sorry it's even taken this long to begin. I've been having some trouble with my camera/uploading to my Mac.



Last night I attended a fabulous set of presentations at Milk Studios including Erickson Beamon, Katie Gallagher, Ouschine et Ochs, +++.

Afterwards we went to Soho Grand hotel for the Timo Weiland afterparty! It was a great turn out and let  me tell you the Timo Tea's were FABULOUS! Jasmine tea with a little something extra to hit the spot! A look inside the madness:


(Wearing: BB Dakota printed coat, Tea long printed maxi, Silence+Noise asymmetrical leather vest, Thrifted belt, Zara boots, Givenchy bag)

Funny story, all night I was stalking this gorgeous girl with green hair wearing this look from S/S 11' Prada, one of my favorite collections to date from the household label! I was so sad I never got a photo of her! :( But at least I saw it in the raw and am happier then a clam!


anyways, onto reality!!!


My partner in crime! ClickClash blogger, Susie G!


Girls from FashionIndie.com



Loved her dress! It was amazing! :) and sheeeeer!


My good friend working the leopard print all the way around!


Stylist, Carrie Wiedner! :)



A little Gossip Girl loving for you! Pablo Schreiber from the show!



Timo Weiland, the reason we all gathered for the afterparty of his fabulous presentation! :)







Steven Rojas of the Soho Grand Hotel stopped for a photo with friends!


Model boys in Givenchy! :)

then onto...


From there we went to the VS magazine party at Kenmare in SOHO. My girl Sky Ferreira was on the cover and she was hosting. It was SUPER packed, but I still managed to take a few photos and show the night some loving! 



My local style to icon of the 90's, Aurelia Peppercotton! She makes a sick up and coming jewelry line! Stay tuned! :)


so many fabulous off duty models! I could stare for dayyyys!


Repping East and West coast, Brie Welch! 







These boys had the crowd going crazy all night long. Playing funky beats to down right hood music! I loved!



The place was packed in every which way! Just how they wanted it i'm sure! These were great parties, and there are definitely more to come with the last 1/2 of fashion week in the running!


2 comments:

  1. you have amazing pictures on your blog!!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks so much! stay tuned, i'll be updating every chance i get this week with more personal coverage of nyfw! :) and i'll check out your blog! xox

    ReplyDelete