FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

16 February 2011

#IFBcon at Milk Studios (2/12/11)





It was crowded all day like this! It was a great turnout! :)


one of my favorite bloggers from ManRepeller!


Shop Bop booth inside conference!



It was all about tall HEELS for shoe wear at IFBcon



Pretty Shiny Sparkly monitoring the conference!


I forgot to take a photo of what I was wearing, but seem to always get photos of my feet, so bare with me and imagine!

(Wearing: American Apparel long tie dye tee, XXI boutique maxi tulle skirt, Zara boots, Silence+Noise asymmetrical leather vest, Barney's Co-Op lab coat, Thrifted black turban, Marc by Marc Jacobs bullet bag)


I met this girl there, and I loved her style and those sunglasses!! I wish I would of gotten her name!


I went to the International Fashion Blogger's Conference last week during the early morning hours of New York Fashion Week. There were over 300+ international fashion/lifestyle bloggers from all over the world. It was so fun meeting all different kinds of people and personalities. I must say, they stepped it up. Everyone looked pretty kick ass and fabulous and took the words "express yourself" to a new level. There were a series of 5 seminars with personal people in the industry + keynote speakers. I heard from the likes of blogger hall of famers like Susie Bubble, ManRepeller, Karli's Closet, Clothes Horse, Pretty Shiny Sparkly, + more.

There was also a closing sequence including the boys of Proenza Schouler! I was like a little girl getting a barbie when I was meeting them. I love their collection and follow it pretty closely. From the shoes, to the prints, to the outlandish accessories..I could just want it all.They also are the designers of one of my favorite street handbags, the PS1.



Along with great speakers, there were tons of goodies and things to win! :) I got measured for the new brand of jeans by Levi's called I-D, and I got to go pick up a free new pair! I've never been much into wearing denim, but I must say I love these jeans! (They look so good with wedges) I've been living in them the last few days..I'm hoping the likes of my Bohemian hippie father aren't rubbing off on me too much yet! LOL

Anyways,
before I talk any longer about such a simple concept i'll say..NYFW has been great. I feel like the city really comes alive with color and spirit during these weeks. Thousands from all over the world flock to see these events. And while there is show after show, there is party after party to conclude. Everyone love's a good fashion party every once in awhile ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment