FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

16 February 2011

CANDY-FLIPP'D @ Jeremy Scott






The belted back on this piece was my absolute favorite! I love how edgy his models look in his clothes!









The finale walk for Jeremy Scott F/W 11'

I attended the Jeremy Scott F/W 11' collection a couple hours ago at Milk Studios! It was such a fabulous show! I was 
running late so I slipped in right before the doors closed...but I made it! Jeremy is always known for his outlandish, poppy 
larger then life, jam packed shows..and this season was nothing short of that. From the fuzzy mary jane pumps, to the 
sequin superman dresses, to boys in pink fur... It would give a modern day Divine a run for her money! :)

I always try and run backstage after shows to get some extra coverage, but it was a little bit harder this time because of all 
the photogs and fashion boppers trying to talk to J. Scott. And the paps had a field day with Kelly Cutrone of People's 
Revolution's 9 year old daughter Ava, who was clad in all J. Scott and matching pink pigtails like the models walking the 
show! So adorable!






An adorable model in the process of getting ready! :)



I spy Leigh Lezark from MisShapes with Johnny Makeup interviewing for Nylon TV! ;)





This was what the madness was like backstage...literally INSANE


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment