FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

11 February 2011

#NYFW F/W 11'

FASHION WEEK HAS FINALLY BEGUN IN THE BIG APPLE!

It's only day 2 of the famed Mercede's Benz fashion week here in NYC and i'm already having the time of my life! I made it to quite a few shows the first day, including the International Fashion Bloggers Conference! It was absolutely amazing and Proenza Schouler was the keynote speakers at the very end! They are the nicest guys! Such a great score for American designers since most of my faves are from Europe. 

I got to see my friend, Sally LaPointe, show her collection near Chelsea Piers earlier this evening. It was so beautiful and inspried by photographic processing. So weird, but absolutely gorgeous. A. Wang is tomorrow afternoon! And i'm dying to get in! We will see what I can do! Fashion week ends on the 17th. I'll be trying the best I can to upload photos from the shows as I get them. I'm already running behind but en route to the Seven party at Tribeca Grand! So much to come! So stay tuned for more personal coverage!

In other news, the editor of College Fashionista voted me the "fashionisto of the week"! Thanks to the website for making me that title! There's a photo of my outfit and a small article! Check it out on the homepage all week long!

www.collegefashionista.com

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment