FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

15 February 2011

Front row at Vena Cava














Models backstage!


Oh Linda...you're too fabulous!


A look inside the VC paper mag's from the show.

I attended the Vena Cava show at Milk Studios on the opening day of fashion week. I've always been a fan of the duo that makes up the brand, but have never actually got to attend their collection. It was so beautiful in person, just like i'd imagined. They'd taken total inspiration from the 90's and turned a not into HOT. Perfecting all the half assed pieces of the previous decade into soft, flowy garments. Paired with bare makeup and bright, glittery eyes to give a perfect depiction of some Courtney & Kurt love story from the past. I was able to run backstage right after the show and snap a few photos of the VC girls along with a few off-duty models and Linda Fargo, the creative director of Bergdorfs! She's so timeless. I was so happy to catch up with her...and she said I was super stylish! (which is HUGE coming from someone like herself!) All over, it was a great presentation...I cant wait for next season! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment