FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

09 September 2011

FNO-NYC 090811




As you can see, last night was a crazy dose of fashion, fun, and everything fabulous! FNO is always loco, but they really did it up this year, with so many amazing performances and appearances by the fashionably elite, lots of champagne and goodies, and plenty of limited edition deals. I was a bit colorful to say the least. I paired my amazing Miu Miu pants with a BCBG feathered vest over a vintage button up. Add a few bright accessories and my Marc Jacobs airliner clutch, and that was my look! Definitely a change from my muted colorless look last FNO, what a year does to the fashion brain.. NYC really comes alive during this time of year. The night started out easy at VPL, the entire team looked amazing. It's not a brand I knew too much about, but i'm definitely interested in now. We quickly moved on to all the parties along Grand/Mercer St! (Dirty Durty @ Ash, Alexander Wang, Tim Hamilton @ IF, Kate Spade, Mulberry, Vivienne TamHoward Mercer block party, Opening Ceremony carnavale). I met so many awesome people! Especially this 2 woman duo at IF from the blog, IDIOSYNCRATIC FASHIONISTAS. They prove you can be chic and daring at any age! Loved them! There were cameras and people everywhere in the streets. Did a few random interviews with a few bloggers + The Daily front row and got interviewed for a documentary about FNO. Lol maybe i'll see it randomly in the future. Anyways, then we headed over to Patricia Field's/Vezelka. Of course she'd never throw a party without tons of sequins and glitter. I finally got to mingle with this amazing woman. She's so lively and funny in person, I loved it. And her smiley face doo rag - NEED. I always love going to her events as well because it's always a promising crowd of polysexual partiers and fashion mavens. From there it was on to a few more places and then we ended at the Creem Magazine party at Thompson hotel. Ran into so many friends I haven't seen in forever. From there, lets say there was a rooftop + New York style pizza + good jams, and the rest is history! 

(Still sad I never made it to Oak + Teen Vogue block party! :/)
Till next year!

PS: Still couldn't handle being 2 feet away from the "Back to the Future" car last night in front of Nike. I LOVEDDDDDDD that movie when I was younger! And kudos to the tricked out Rag & Bone gun-metal Range Rover! Fierce!

Hope everyone had a great FNO worldwide, it's totally trending now.

xx

2 comments: