FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

25 September 2011

No place like home



It's officially a week after NYFW came to an end here in the big apple, and i've been in bed sick ever since. I guess all that running around between shows and events wore my body down to the point of getting the flu. UGH! But i'm finally back to myself and am prepping for what the next few months is holding for me. Lots of upcoming projects, traveling, work, etc. I can't wait to share it with you. I've been spending as much time outside as possible while the weather still permits. I love watching the sunset on my roof with good friends. These are the memories i'll hold on to forever. I'll miss this view when I move into my new apt in the next few weeks!

Hard work, good vibes, & positive energy are keeping my sprit alive!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment