FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

27 September 2011

Printed pony


Just recently got the Dr. Marten x Opening Ceremony printed pony hair boots WAY on sale, and I can't take my eyes off of them. I haven't worn them out yet, but i've definitely done my share of walking around my apt in them planning a future look. The heel is the perfect height to add an extra oomph to any outfit you're wearing. And the white/black print is a great contrast to mix with some of my other fall pairings. Now just waiting for the weather to even out a bit more and i'll take these baby's out on the town.

I like them so much, I may get the other pair in snakeskin print as well!

xx

2 comments:

  1. It would be overkill to wear this with printed t-shirts, but I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much is never enough in my book. I love lots of prints and colors. You'd be surprised with the outcome! Thanks for the support! Check back for future updates! xx :)

      Delete